For the first time in any book or publication for the general public, I'm presenting all of the essential techniques involved in the Evelyn Wood reading and learning system.
This information is designed to be used by anyone with at least fourth-grade reading skills. Among other things, you will learn:
• How to raise reading speed by at least 50 percent in less than an hour of study and practice, using certain key techniques.
• How to at least double reading speed, with increased comprehension, after one week.
• How to reach the stratosphere of speed reading—the 1,200-3,000-word-per-minute range—and perhaps go beyond.
• How to improve concentration and attention span.
• How to enhance analytical abilities, overall learning capacity, and memory.
• Practical programs to raise performance levels—and grades—in all subjects, including the humanities, social sciences, physical sciences and mathematics.
• Techniques to improve test-taking abilities.
• Proven approaches for taking the most effective notes during lectures; and
• Tips and strategies for increasing efficiency and achieving success in doing research and writing term papers.
Was this article helpful?