• Self-analysis using Mind Maps
• Reviewing the past and projecting future goals
• Helping others to analyse themselves
• Examples of self-analysis Mind Maps
• Benefits of self-analysis Mind Maps
This chapter investigates how Mind Maps can be used to give you a greater insight into yourself, your needs, desires and long-term aims. You will also learn how to help others analyse themselves, and get a chance to look at some fascinating examples of self-analysis Mind Maps.
Was this article helpful?
The pace and intensity of our lives, both at work and at home, leave several of us feeling like a person riding a frantically galloping horse. Our day-to-day incessant busyness too much to do and not enough time; the pressure to produce and check off items on our to-do list by each day’s end seems to decide the direction and quality of our existence for us.