1. Give each group member one sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper.
2. Tell them to silently write down, individually, four ideas on the sheet of paper.
3. Instruct each group member to place the sheet of paper in the center of the table and exchange it for another sheet.
4. Instruct participants to examine the ideas on the new sheet and write down improvements or new ideas.
5. Have them place this sheet in the center of the table and exchange it for a new one. 340 101 Activities for Teaching Creativity and Problem Solving
6. After 10 to 15 minutes of this activity, tell them to collect the idea sheets and tape them to flip charts for evaluation.
Was this article helpful?