1. Resolve today to accept 100 percent responsibility for everything you are or will ever be. Instead of making excuses, decide to make progress.
2. Identify one area where you use the words "I can't" when you think of the need to change or do something different. Now imagine that your limitations in that area are all in your mind.
3. In what parts of your life have you become comfortable, so much so that you resist change, even if it would be an improvement? What could you do to get out of this comfort zone?
4. Identify one area where fear and doubt are holding you back from doing something that you want to do. Imagine that you were absolutely guaranteed success in that area.What would you do differently?
5. What are your favorite excuses for not making the decisions or taking the actions you need to if you want to achieve all your goals? What if your excuses were not true?
6. Desire and knowledge are the antidotes to fear and doubt.What could you do immediately to increase your knowledge in an area where you want to take action?
7. Identify one key area of your life that you have created with your own thinking. How could you change your thinking in that area to be more successful?
Was this article helpful?
Reality is the beginning precept of personal growth. We mainly grow as humans by discovering new realities about ourselves and our world. You'll surely learn some crucial lessons regardless how you live, but you are able to speed up your growth hugely by consciously looking for truth and intentionally rejecting untruth and denial. This book will provide insight to the reality mindset.