1. What one great goal would you set for yourself if you were absolutely guaranteed success?
2. Make out a "dream list"; write down everything you would like to have in your life someday, exactly as if you had no limitations.
4. Make a list of 10 goals you would like to accomplish in the next year. From that list, select the one goal that would have the greatest positive impact on your life if you could achieve it right now.
5. Write your most important goal on a separate piece of paper. Make it measurable and set a deadline for its accomplishment.
6. Make a written plan to achieve this one goal.Write out a list of everything you can think of that you will have to do to accomplish it.
7. Take action on your plan immediately. Once you have started, discipline yourself to do something every day that moves you toward that goal. Never miss a day until you have achieved it.
Was this article helpful?
Among the hardest transitions for individuals is to move from the employee to the entrepreneur mentality. The idea of getting on your own, getting your own business is fantastic. It's the desire of a lot of individuals to leave their jobs and get to be successful business owners.