Strategies for Stimulating the Brain
I. What are some ways that you can make a powerful first impression with your learners?
2. How are you currently raising participant expectations and what can you do differently to be more effective in the future?_
3. What strategies can you think of to start your sessions on a high note in the future?
4. How can you use the powerful beginnings discussed in this chapter, and others, to create an environment in which learners share and become involved?_
solution: Figure = Creativity in Training Increases the Learning
9§essaoi usppiH aanou
>|ooa papi Sumjeji aAjjea^ aiji 951
5. Based on the concepts of brain-based learning you have read, what techniques can you use in your next session to help gain and hold attention?_
6. Which activities that you read about can be used to assist in getting to know your learners better?
Was this article helpful?