Develop Charisma and Become More Likable

Likeability Blueprint

Have you ever wondered why more people don't like you as much as you feel they should? Are you a nice person that simply doesn't get the attention and love from other people that you should? Believe it or not, this is not your fault, and it's nothing about you! All you have to do is find the method to use with people to make them like you, and have NO idea why they like you so much. The method is called Automagnetism. Automagnetism is the way that you carry yourself that suggests things to people's minds that makes them like you without ever knowing way. You will be able to set yourself apart once you use the Likeability Blueprint; people won't know what hit them! All that it takes is a little bit of solid effort, and you can be on your way to getting people all over the place to like you! More here...

Likeability Blueprint Summary

Rating:

4.8 stars out of 17 votes

Contents: Ebook
Author: Mark Williams
Official Website: presencepowerandprofit.com
Price: $55.00

Access Now

My Likeability Blueprint Review

Highly Recommended

I've really worked on the chapters in this book and can only say that if you put in the time you will never revert back to your old methods.

My opinion on this e-book is, if you do not have this e-book in your collection, your collection is incomplete. I have no regrets for purchasing this.

Mirror Participant Behavior

Researchers in the area of neurolinguistic programming (NLP) have examined human behavior for years in an effort to determine why some people seem to attract others (charisma) and build almost instant rapport, whereas others do not. They found that matching the pacing of someone's speech pattern and movements can build trust and acceptance. Some salespeople and therapists have used this technique successfully for years, becoming rich and famous as a result.

Exercise 198 Understanding Any Spoken Language

A phenomenon know as glossolalia takes place when you suddenly speak an unknown language or dialect that formerly you had no knowledge of. In charismatic Christian circles this is called speaking in tongues. In other religions, it is called other things, but in all cases an altered state of awareness is seemingly achieved prior to the phenomenon. The operations of the conscious, willful side of the brain are suspended. As far back as Vergil (70 - 19 B.C.), there have been references to the tongues speaking with the Sibylline priestess on the Isle of Delos. Speaking in tongues is found among Mohammedans, Eskimos of Greenland and many African tribes. Joseph Smith, the founder of Mormonism, taught his followers to speak in tongues by telling them to Arise upon your feet, speak or make some sound, continue to make sounds of some kind, and the Lord will make a tongue or language of it.

Write Down Your Supreme Goals

The results of a 1973 survey revealed some enlightening information about the value of written goals. In 1953, a group of graduating students at Yale University was asked a series of questions, which included, Have you set clear, specific goals for your life Have you written them down and have you made plans to accomplish them Of those interviewed, 3 percent had written down their goals and formulated specific plans to attain them. Twenty years later the surviving members of that class were again interviewed. The 3 percent who had written down their goals had achieved greater financial success than all of the other 97 percent. The participants had originally been chosen because of their similar family and socioeconomic backgrounds, intelligence, academic ability, and even physical appearance. The only visible difference between the successful 3 percent and the others was that they had written down their goals and plans.

The Power Of Charisma

The Power Of Charisma

You knowthere's something about you I like. I can't put my finger on it and it's not just the fact that you will download this ebook but there's something about you that makes you attractive.

Get My Free Ebook